Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords.
– Manage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
– Generate and place website content to ensure a highly engaging customer experience, focused largely on localizing the global format and content so highly relevant to country customers and prospects.
– Manage the placement of relevant content on external PR websites, including news sites, business associations through the digital marketing team in India
– Manage eMail campaign creation and execution through the digital marketing team in India; leverage global eMail campaigns and content.
– Track and manage presence on relevant local industry directory sites such as digital marketing team in India to maintain content and develop banners on these sites.
– Manage presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Xing etc. and the company blog.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: Advertising, Publishing, Print Media
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Account Manager
Key Skills: social media, social media marketing, campaign management, brand management, digital marketing, digital strategy
Desired Candidate Profile
Education- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required